by Molly Jo Realy @MollyJoRealy
1. In order to meet new people, you sometimes have to step past old horizons.
2. It’s okay to have a healthy dose of narcissism. If I don’t believe in myself, how can I expect someone else to?
3. It’s not okay to be so arrogant that I don’t recognize the other people who support and push and pull me along the way to my goals.
4. Not everybody has to like everything I do. But it helps when some people like some things more than others.
5. Flashpoint is the greatest cop-drama on TV.
6. Flashpoint Team One is the greatest fan page on facebook.
7. I don’t need to work a job, I need to provide for my family.
8. “Stability” and “Security” are two separate things; and not to be confused with “Stagnant”.
9. Love is not something you pay for, even online.
10. Having needs doesn’t make someone needy.
11. Friends are always there. Family always should be.
12. It’s best when your family are your friends; and when your friends treat you like family.
13. Cats shed a lot in the summer.
14. Church is the place where nobody cares if you sing off-key.
15. You can’t trust everybody; but those you do better be able to trust you back.
15. A house is not always a home, but home is always where the heart is.
16. It’s possible that Starbuck’s isn’t the only coffee house in the world… but that really remains to be seen.
17. Always use oven mitts until the handles are completely cooled.
18. Humidity in small doses makes the plants grow. Humidity in large doses changes everything, even temperaments.
19. I don’t like flying, but there are some things worth getting in a plane for.
20. I’m not a great writer, sometimes. But at all times I am, still, a writer.
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!