Netflix. ‘Nuff said.
What’s This Girl to do when
- It’s too cold to do yardwork
- The kitchen’s too clean to bake
- Friends have their own family plans
- The movies are too expensive
- It’s a Lazy Saturday Afternoon
Any or all of the above is enough to make ya’ want to crawl into a good book with a cozy blanket. But sometimes reading is a little too much effort.
And in my desperation for cheap entertainment, I finally took the advice of many friends (and Dot’s repeated pleading) and subscribed to Netflix.
So as Dot’s cat competes for her attention against college-level government studies, … read the rest. . .