A few days ago, I wrote 12 Wishes of Christmas, detailing my desires for the world. A friend challenged me to come with 12 wishes for myself, and to be quite honest, it’s a little hard to be that selfish.
But I’m gonna give it a try. So, my Fairy Godmother, are you reading? Here goes…
1. I wish I was completely healthy all the time: physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.
2. I wish I was completely debt free, and would always remain so.
3. I wish I had a house in upstate New York with caretakers.
4. I wish I had a house in Italy with caretakers.
5. I wish I was happily married to George Clooney.
6. I wish I wrote a masterpiece, award-winning story that became a movie that George starred in.
7. I wish I had a horse farm and knew how to ride them.
8. I wish I was more successful at cooking so I could have my own cooking show.
9. I wish I had magical powers like reading minds and flying, but only when I want to use them.
10. I wish I was braver.
11. I wish I didn’t have to sleep, so I could spend more time writing and cooking and cleaning and having fun.
12. I wish I would Win the Lottery so I could follow through with that list and still be completely indulgent without feeling guilty.
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!