After a lack of response [read: not enough “likes” and “followers”] I cancelled the Cookbook giveaway.
Well, that caused a slight commotion for those of you who do follow and like.
So. Here I am. Apologizing for the shake-up. And offering you three ~ yes, three ~ chances to win your own autographed copy of The Unemployment Cookbook.
So I’m changing the rules accordingly:
1. The giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. PST on Saturday, April 14, 2012.
2. There will be three separate drawings: One (1) for the followers of Frankly My Dear … (the blog); One (1) for the followers of Molly Jo on Facebook; and One (1) for the followers of New Inklings Press on Facebook.
3. No substitutions or transfers will be allowed.
4. This giveaway is open legal residents of the United States only, age 18 and older. [So sorry, Canada! Your rules state I’d have to have a skills test in order for you to enter. I’ll work on that for the next giveaway!]
5. At the end of the giveaway period, I will use Random.org to select the winners from all eligible entries. If you follow all three links at the time of the giveaway, that’s three chances you have of winning!
I think that about covers it. Good luck to everyone!
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!