I don’t know about you but my Word this week is
It’s almost the middle of September. Last week it seemed so lovely and Fall-ish. This week, we’re in the midst of yet another heat wave. And this one brought the humidity with it. I’m so sad, though. The last heatwave dried out both my Sweet Broom plants and they’re not reviving. They were so beautiful a few months ago. My goal for this winter is to uproot my yard and clean out the growth I don’t want, so that just before Spring comes, I can plant what I do want.
Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Latte is back, and I can never have enough of that. Dot’s new favorite is their Pumpkin Creme Frappuccino. As she says, “It’s like Pumpkin Pie, in a cup!” I must agree with her on that one!
We’ve been Pinning everything Autumn that we can find. This weekend I plan to bring in the fall decor. I can’t wait.
To help get into the season, I created this free printable download for you. Just click on it to open, and print it! Feel free to use it for whatever purpose it suits you.
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!
And now it’s time for “What’s the Word?” Wednesday!
“What’s the Word?” Wednesdays is a link-up that allows other bloggers and readers to share whatever they want to talk about. Think of it as a virtual coffee date with some great friends. What’s going on in your world?
Tell us all about it!
A few things to remember:
- Each week’s link-up is valid from Wednesday through the following Tuesday. So if you link a post today, you can still come back and link another post tomorrow! In fact, you can link up as many posts as you want.
- If you add a link, please put the badge on your post as well.
- Each week has a new link-up. Please make sure you grab the correct Badge Code.
- Be sure to check out what others are posting, and even leave a few comments.
- You can now show your “likes” by voting for your favorite links.
So, c’mon. Join the conversation. After all, a great coffee date is one where everyone gets to chat, dontcha think?