The holidays are almost over. That mad rush to get from A to Z while making everyone happy and doubling up on the social calendar. It’s time to wind down from all the excitement and regroup with some personal R&R. But something great is just around the corner.
We made it past the predicted Mayan apocalypse. The New Year is almost here.
Can you feel it?
It’s called Hope.
Some expectations I had for this week have been postponed. That’s not the same as canceled. Disappointment is not a disaster.
In the last year or so I’ve seen in hindsight how things tend to work together. When I thought the cosmos was playing dice with my life, I can now look back to view the puzzle pieces neatly falling into place.
And it’s only getting better.
My Word this week is Hope.
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!
“What’s the Word?” Wednesdays is a link-up that allows other bloggers and readers to share whatever they want to talk about. Think of it as a virtual coffee date with some great friends. What’s going on in your world? Tell us all about it!
A few things to remember:
- Each week’s link-up is valid from Wednesday through the following Tuesday. So if you link a post today, you can still come back and link another post tomorrow! In fact, you can link up as many posts as you want.
- If you add a link, please put the badge on your post as well.
- Each week has a new link-up. Please make sure you grab the correct Badge Code.
- Be sure to check out what others are posting, and even leave a few comments.
- You can now show your “likes” by voting for your favorite links.
So, c’mon. Join the conversation. After all, a great coffee date is one where everyone gets to chat, dontcha think?