I love “What’s the Word?” Wednesdays. It’s the chance to share with other Bloggers and blog readers all ’round the world. Okay, so my little outreach doesn’t quite get to Siberia (that I know of), but it does help me keep in touch with other Blogs I respect.
So this week, I’m running down a list of links to the Blogs I love most. Check them out! There’s Family and Mommy Blogs. Food Blogs. College Blogs. Poetry Blogs. A variety of posts for a variety of reading.
Bereaved and Blessed
Doodles and Jots
The Flirty Blog
Following In My Shoes
Good Life Eats
Living and Homeschooling With a New Normal
Just Ask Ariel
notes from maggie’s farm
Papa is a Preacher
She’s Becoming DoughMessTic
The Six Day Race
so this is love
Things I Can’t Say
Winnie’s Inky Fingers
Who Needs a Cape?
the talking trekaoo
Go ahead. Share.
It’s what we do.
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!
“What’s the Word?” Wednesdays is a link-up that allows other bloggers and readers to share whatever they want to talk about. Think of it as a virtual coffee date with some great friends. What’s going on in your world? Tell us all about it!
A few things to remember:
- Each week’s link-up is valid from Wednesday through the following Tuesday. So if you link a post today, you can still come back and link another post tomorrow! In fact, you can link up as many posts as you want.
- If you add a link, please put the badge on your post as well.
- Each week has a new link-up. Please make sure you grab the correct Badge Code.
- Be sure to check out what others are posting, and even leave a few comments.
- You can now show your “likes” by voting for your favorite links.
So, c’mon. Join the conversation. After all, a great coffee date is one where everyone gets to chat, dontcha think?