by Molly Jo Realy @MollyJoRealy
This is the time of year we don’t need reminding to be thankful for what we have. Food on the table, surrounded by family and friends.
Or do we?
Is it the big things that bring to mouth the words, “I’m thankful.”?
Or is the little, everyday things?
This week I challenge you to give thanks for things not often considered:
- For teeth as we brush them, for the ability to chew food.
- Strangers we pass. They’re someone’s family.
- The fridge that holds our food.
- The attendants at gas stations and convenience stores.
- The air that we breathe.
- The ground we walk upon.
- The pile of papers in the other room. Notes, bills, junk mail, letters from loved ones.
- The ability to show emotion.
There are so many more we can add to this list.
What will you give thanks for this week?
TWEET THIS: What will you give thanks for this week? @MollyJoRealy #thanksgiving
And Frankly, My Dear . . . : That’s all she wrote!
Good ones to be thankful for!