Do y’all know me? Do you know you how I like my stability and security? You do? So it’s a surprise then, right, that change is my word for the year? Maybe it should be perspective but that only allows for a view shift. I think change is more dynamically inclusive of the unknown or irregular. And it gets the heart beating a little better.
Yeah. It surprises me too. I’m the one who likes to know things. I can go with the flow only so long as I know where the flow goes.
Change is fluid. It doesn’t have … read the rest. . .
It’s been quite the week at New Inklings Press and at Bedford Manor. Mostly, I’ve been looking forward to this post: Five Things Friday (formerly The Friday Five). This is your chance to share stories and ideas based on a common theme.
As you can guess by the ALL CAPS word in the title, this week’s theme is NEW. It’s a beautiful idea. New can mean exciting or sometimes scary. It can bring amazing adventures or sometimes just a new perspective on the same situation. This week, I invite you to share Five NEW Things in your life. Do you … read the rest. . .
by Molly Jo Realy @MollyJoRealy
1. It’s okay if the Yankees don’t win now and then.
2. The Yankees are, by far, the greatest team in Baseball.
3. Breakfast at Tiffany’s is still a great movie.
4. There are “friends” who use you and manipulate you, friends who need you more than you need them, friends who know what you need, and Friends who take care of you.
5. I try to be a Friend to my friends; but I know I sometimes fail.
6. Income is not the same as a job; and work is not the same as … read the rest. . .