Huge shout out to Momma Sylvia of Homeschooling Through Triumphs, Trials and Tragedies. I found her blog through BlogHer’s monthly NaBloPoMo two weeks ago, and have been enraptured with her daily posts ever since. She’s honest about her family and what they go through on a daily basis, just as her Blog Name implies.
She nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! The rules are for me to (a) list seven random facts about myself and (b) nominate 15 other blogs.
Well, 15 is a pretty huge number, so I’m not sure I’ll have that many to nominate, but here’s my seven random facts:
- I’m a huge popcorn addict.
- We have five cats but the oldest, Lizzie Cat, is definitely MINE. She loves to be wherever I am, and recently has started crying when I leave home.
- I’ve always wanted to be a writer; and while being unemployed doesn’t pay the bills, it does allow time to work on some great projects!
- I just recently started liking New England Clam Chowder.
- I often feel I was born in the wrong era. I would’ve been a great friend to Laura Ingalls or John-Boy Walton.
- I’m only 2% Italian, but that’s the part I cling to most. I decorate, cook, and speak Italian… more than any other part of my ethnicity.
- I name my kitchen appliances and other inanimate objects. But mostly kitchen appliances so I can say, “Let’s have dinner with Isabella tonight” or “Lola’s bringing the drinks”. I don’t know if that makes me sad, lonely, or creative… but I still do it.
And now for my nominations:
Not quite 15, but it’s a great start. Who would you nominate?
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!