This week, I want to change things up a little. I’ve been spending more time online researching and contacting people and finding a few answers to my question: How to Build a Better Blog.
I know most of the time, there’s not a real theme to “What’s the Word?” Wednesdays, and while you’re still all invited to link up as many different posts as you’d like, in particular I’d love information, comments, and links about how you run your blog.
Is it a business to you? If so, what do you do to maintain it? Are you paid? Compensated in any manner? How did you get sponsors? What can you tell other bloggers to help them succeed at blogging?
Of course, there’s much more to the world than blogging, so feel free to link up anything else you’d like to share, as well.
And remember, you too can link up as many posts as you want. Come back every day between now and next Tuesday, or add them all today! There’s no minimum, and it’s open all week. Have fun and let’s share!
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!
What’s the Word?” Wednesdays is a link-up that allows other bloggers and readers to share whatever they want to talk about. Think of it as a virtual coffee date with some great friends. What’s going on in your world? Tell us all about it!
A few things to remember:
- Each week’s link-up is valid from Wednesday through the following Tuesday. So if you link a post today, you can still come back and link another post tomorrow! In fact, you can link up as many posts as you want.
- If you add a link, please put the badge on your post as well.
- Each week has a new link-up. Please make sure you grab the correct Badge Code.
- Be sure to check out what others are posting, and even leave a few comments.
- You can now show your “likes” by voting for your favorite links.
So, c’mon. Join the conversation. After all, a great coffee date is one where everyone gets to chat, dontcha think?