We’re one day away from being halfway through November. It’s been a busy first two weeks around here! I’ve been baring my soul, earning my keep, and all things in between. Right now I’m fighting a cold with the help of vinegar and Vicks (no, not together!).
Thanksgiving comes early this year. Does that mean we have an extra week in the holiday season? I hope so! I’m so ready to get this Party started!
Let’s make this week’s “What’s the Word?” more interactive. For every post you link up, leave a question in the comments. Something you’ve always wanted to ask our readers. It can be anything from “What’s your favorite color?” (predictable) to “Explain the Theory of Everything” (problematic) to “How was your day?” (personal). Make sure you come back and answer questions, too! Heck, even if you don’t link up a post, you can still ask.
Are you ready?
The Question Ship is Sailing….
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!
“What’s the Word?” Wednesdays is a link-up that allows other bloggers and readers to share whatever they want to talk about. Think of it as a virtual coffee date with some great friends. What’s going on in your world? Tell us all about it!
A few things to remember:
- Each week’s link-up is valid from Wednesday through the following Tuesday. So if you link a post today, you can still come back and link another post tomorrow! In fact, you can link up as many posts as you want.
- If you add a link, please put the badge on your post as well.
- Each week has a new link-up. Please make sure you grab the correct Badge Code.
- Be sure to check out what others are posting, and even leave a few comments.
- You can now show your “likes” by voting for your favorite links.
So, c’mon. Join the conversation. After all, a great coffee date is one where everyone gets to chat, dontcha think?