My Word this week is “Better”. I opted to trade in my frustrations and instead look for ways to make things Better.
I can’t change other people: their actions, reactions, lack of action… but I can take what’s at my control and manage my life Better. Sometimes people need a nudge in the right direction… or a push out the door.
I can’t be sad when things don’t work out. If there’s one thing I’ve learned lately, it’s that things work out with or without my interference. The best that I can do is to make any situation Better.
Yesterday I was cold. So today I wore socks and my Tall Boots to work. You know what? I felt better!
My eczema has flared up. Oatmeal baths and lotion are starting to do the trick.
I needed to hear from a friend. So I reached out.
I had a question at work and the Boss wasn’t it yet. I called our Home Office and discovered it was a system glitch and not something I missed!
Maybe my Word should be “proactive”.
Nah. I like “Better”, better.
What’s your Word this week?
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!
“What’s the Word?” Wednesdays is a link-up that allows other bloggers and readers to share whatever they want to talk about. Think of it as a virtual coffee date with some great friends. What’s going on in your world? Tell us all about it!
A few things to remember:
- Each week’s link-up is valid from Wednesday through the following Tuesday. So if you link a post today, you can still come back and link another post tomorrow! In fact, you can link up as many posts as you want.
- If you add a link, please put the badge on your post as well.
- Each week has a new link-up. Please make sure you grab the correct Badge Code.
- Be sure to check out what others are posting, and even leave a few comments.
- You can now show your “likes” by voting for your favorite links.
So, c’mon. Join the conversation. After all, a great coffee date is one where everyone gets to chat, dontcha think?