Lately, I’ve been rediscovering lost memories. I’ve been chatting with old friends on Facebook. Looking through old photo albums. Reading old journal entries and blog posts.
I’m not one to reminisce. I’m either in the moment or living for the future. The past is the past. It can’t be changed. And while I have solid childhood memories, I don’t often allow myself the luxury of recalling those favored moments more than once in a great while. This is also because I have a tendency to relive emotions that come with certain memories.
Because of this, I can write amazing character … read the rest. . .
I can’t thank you enough for the memories you’ve brought back to me and for the ones yet to come. When it comes to making me happy in the kitchen, you rule. Your highly recognized products are easy to use, inexpensive and yet durable, and I don’t have a hard time finding them in my local cake/craft stores.
You have decorated our food, our hearts, and our lives. Thank you.
I love you!
Just about a year ago I bought something I’d wanted for a very long time: a Wilton’s cake decorating kit. My mom reigned … read the rest. . .
by Molly Jo Realy @MollyJoRealy
[Originally published on blogspot on Saturday, April 2, 2011]
1. When a guy hangs up on you, it’s okay to never call him back.
2. Don’t spill your guts on the first date, or in the first month, or even the first six months. Guard your heart!
3. People put tons of research into buying a new house, getting a new job, even seeing a movie. Why don’t they do that with PSO’s (Potential Significant Other)?!
4. “Christian” means different things to different people. Speak up!
5. Don’t let bad memories … read the rest. . .