I know, I know… life is most certainly going to get in the way…
But still…it’s nice to have a few things on the To-Do List, right?
Here’s the start of my List for June, 2012:
… read the rest. . .
- Celebrate Dot & Friends’ Graduation.
- Blog every day.
- Write at least an hour every day on the Big Projects.
- Get a job. A good job. A really good, permanent, well-paying, room-for-advancement job.
- Cook each day from The Unemployment Cookbook.
- Order the next print run for The Unemployment Cookbook.
- Write at least three short stories to submit to contests, competitions, and magazines.
- Get caught up
Can you believe it’s nearly the end of May? This month went by too fast… and too slow. How ’bout for you?
Well, one thing you can (usually) count on is that it’s “What’s the Word? Wednesday” on Frankly, My Dear…
This week has no theme. It’s just a round-table get together in the Big Blog World.
What’s the Word? Wednesdays is a linky that allows other bloggers to share whatever is on their minds that they want to talk about. Think of it as a virtual coffee date with some great friends. What’s going on in your world? Tell … read the rest. . .
On the heels of yesterday’s post How to Help a Mourner, I admit that I’ve had to unfriend a few people on Facebook. It makes me sad that it came to this. But it’s also a bit refreshing. It’s a bit like cleaning the dust bunnies out from under the bed. You know what I mean… those harmless, hidden bits of dirt and debris that after a while grow so big you have no choice but to bring out the Dyson and suck them out into daylight and the garbage can. Yeah. It’s been like that.
My Mom (and … read the rest. . .