I know, I know… life is most certainly going to get in the way…
- Celebrate Dot & Friends’ Graduation.
- Blog every day.
- Write at least an hour every day on the Big Projects.
- Get a job. A good job. A really good, permanent, well-paying, room-for-advancement job.
- Cook each day from The Unemployment Cookbook.
- Order the next print run for The Unemployment Cookbook.
- Write at least three short stories to submit to contests, competitions, and magazines.
- Get caught up on The Bookshelf.
- Deep clean the Master Bathroom and Master Bedroom.
- Make chocolate treats for every day.
- Walk a little, every day.
- Pay off at least one bill. In full.
- Wake up Will Power and get him back into the World at Large.
- Study photography. Really study. Learn tips and tricks with my camera, and go on photo shoots with professionals.
- Get my next assignment submitted to ICL.
- Smile more than I did in May.
- Appreciate every single apple.
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!