- Writing is different than being a Writer.
- Inspiration is everywhere. If you know a Writer, your story will be told. Somehow, somewhere, you will be immortalized in Story.
- To write well, it’s important to read.
- Reading well includes a variety of genres, sources, and methods.
- Social media can definitely be a form of writing.
- Social media can, but shouldn’t, be a distraction.
- Being a Writer includes studying, researching, and daydreaming.
- Writers do not vacation for long periods of time on sandy beaches or in cozy ski lodges.
- Writers dream about vacationing for long periods of time on sandy beaches or in cozy ski lodges.
- There are descriptive words, and then there are fragrant collections of letters that grow together to bring a scent of peace and adventure to the reader.
- A good Writer is a bit arrogant and narcissistic.
- A great Writer will never understand why they are great.
- A great Writer sees their potential more often than recognizing their success.
- Writers dream. Literally.
- And, Writers dream. Figuratively.
- Words are our friends.
- And words can be our worst enemy.
- Being a Writer can include Blogging.
- Some Blogs should never be posted.
- A Writer is only as good as their readers.
- Writers are eavesdroppers.
- Writers are voyeurs.
- Writers are Storytellers.
- Not all stories are written by Writers. Some stories take on a life of their own and write themselves.
- Characters can be unruly children and do what they want regardless of how they are meant to be written.
- Not all people who write are Writers.
- Some Writers learn their craft and do well.
- True Writers are born and share their life with the world.
- Real Writers are nothing without their Cheerleaders.
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!