I’m healthiest when I’m writing: it’s cathartic, imaginative, organizational, therapeutic. I just love writing. And lately, I love photography. With two brothers who are professional photographers and a daughter who’s a natural, you’d think it would be easy for me. But it’s not. So I spent the better part of a thirty minute phone call with one of my brothers having him explain the simplest terms like aperture and shutter-speed. Now that I have a basic understanding of this and more (automatic white balance, anyone?), I’m very excited to see great improvements here at Frankly, My Dear…
I certainly think so!
My brother checked out my camera online. I was crazythrilled when he said, “(Almost an expletive!) Mol! You’ve got a great camera!” Coming from a professional, that’s sayin’ something. Now all I need is this:
For this week, I’ll start with reading more of the owner’s manual. Anything I can’t interpret? I’ve got an app for that: I call it the iBrother.
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!
“What’s the Word?” Wednesdays is a link-up that allows other bloggers and readers to share whatever they want to talk about. Think of it as a virtual coffee date with some great friends. What’s going on in your world? Tell us all about it!
A few things to remember:
- Each week’s link-up is valid from Wednesday through the following Tuesday. So if you link a post today, you can still come back and link another post tomorrow! In fact, you can link up as many posts as you want.
- If you add a link, please put the badge on your post as well.
- Each week has a new link-up. Please make sure you grab the correct Badge Code.
- Be sure to check out what others are posting, and even leave a few comments.
- You can now show your “likes” by voting for your favorite links.
So, c’mon. Join the conversation. After all, a great coffee date is one where everyone gets to chat, dontcha think?