A year ago I posted my recipe for Baked Frittata. It’s still a family favorite: inexpensive to make, delicious to eat.
It’s why Hayley calls me “Momma” with a smile.
It’s my Go-To Lazy Weekend recipe.
It’s what I bribe my brothers with. [Let’s just say they’re coming home for the holidays… trust me!]
But the new Blog look mandates a new recipe look, dontcha think? So here it is. A familiar recipe with a new look.
" title="Baked Frittata" alt="Baked Frittata" style="width: 200px;" />
This delicious Italian baked omelet is a favorite! Add or omit ingredients to suit your own family's flavors. Onions, mushrooms, diced chilies... the ideas are endless.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni (or other diced meat)
- 1 can diced, seasoned tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, cut
- seasonings (Italian mix, basil, garlic salt)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Scramble eggs in bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spray 9 x 9 inch glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour mix into baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, until eggs are cooked and edges are slightly browned.
- Serve big or small portions.
(c) 2012 Frankly, My Dear... New Inklings Press
You can also bake this wonderful mix in muffin tins for an individual-sized bite.
However you choose to make and bake your frittata, I wish you Happy eating!
And Frankly, My Dear… that’s all she wrote!